RPM Drainage Pipes
Carine’s Merchandise stock and sell a full range of RPM drainage pipes and culverts, ideal for use in irrigation, earth works, farming and any drainage situation. RPM pipes are renowned and have been developed for over 25 years for durability, strength, lightness, and are available in all popular sizes. Best of all, RPM pipes are made from 100% recycled plastic.
- High quality and tough as nails
- Great for the environment
- Proven reliability over more than two decades
- Family-owned company – with service to match
- Price competitive
- Sizes: 315, 400, 450, and 630mm diameter
- All pipes are delivered in 6 m lengths
- Spigot and faucet joining system
- “O” ring seals available
- Tough and robust
- Suitable for culverts, flood irrigation, drainage or pipe lines.
- RPM pipes can be used in most low pressure applications