Schulte Rock Picker
Spend more time picking and less time dumping with the Schulte Rock Picker. These machines remove surface rock with ease, plus with the new T-iron tapered grate, you won’t have to worry about any small rocks jamming and halting your progress. Fitted with floatation tyres to handle the loaded weight and specially designed with a greater range of movement. They’ve ticked all the boxes.
Go with a name you can trust. The Schulte brand has over 50 years experience in the rock removal field. It’s reliable, top quality workmanship supported by heavy-duty materials and construction to create a durable and reliable machine.
- The RS320 features an extra large 3.2 cubic yard (2.43m3) hopper for greatly increased rock removal efficiency.
- Large, flotation type, all-weather 16.5L x 16.1 tires are mounted on high capacity eight bolt wheels and hubs.
- The RS320 Rock Picker removes surface rock from 2 to 28 inches
(50 to 700 mm) diameter.
- The RS320’s new T-iron tapered grate with 3/4″ bottom and 1/2″ top material virtually eliminates all small rock jamming. And the 48″ grate which is 17″ longer than most reel type rock pickers on the market picks 50% less dirt and trash than reel types because it allows more time to sift the soil out before the rock enters the bucket.
- The RS320’s hopper has twice the capacity of an average rock picker hopper.
|Width (with tyres)||2972mm|
|Width (less tyres)||2108mm|
|Tyre Size||16.5L c 16.1|
|Required Horsepower||75hp (56kW)|